We are a full service Marine Dealership dedicated to providing premium products and services to boaters in the Northwest.
Providing a gateway for individuals and families to get away together and experience relaxing time on the water.
TRUST: Build Honest, Sincere, and Valued Relationships
- Always Show Integrity and Respect
- Honor all Commitments
- Be Fair and Unselfish
- Be Truthful about the importance of your Happiness
EXCELLENCE: Consistently Commit to Achieving Superior Results
- Meet or Exceed High Quality Standards
- Be Proactive and Highly-Responsive
- Take Pride in Continuous Improvement
- Maintain a Safe and Pristine Environment
TEAMWORK: Achieve Ambitious Goals and Extraordinary Results (Synergy)
- Continually Maximize our Collective Talents
- Be Flexible and Versatile
- Collaborate with Enthusiasm
- Communicate Effectively and Respectfully
- Be Kind and Helpful
FINANCIAL STRENGTH: Long Term Financial Success and Growth
- Be Efficient and Profitable
- Utilize Innovation and Creativity
- Operate with Clear Expectations, Sound Goals, and Adaptable Plans
- Continually Invest in People and Resources
In early 2010 Limit Out Performance Marine was established to provide the boater with complete service for his or her boat, motor, and trailer. Our goal is to provide the Puget Sound boater with caring & professional service, as well as educating each and every customer on how to better maintain their boat for years of enjoyment. We are boaters ourselves and understand that your time on the water with family and friends is time that is treasured.
Our certified service and repair team is authorized to work on Mercury, Mercruiser, and Yamaha motors and can help you keep these motors in top form. Our service team can also perform routine maintenance on your trailer, install electronics, as well as fully rig your boat with accessories.
Limit Out Performance Marine also provides the angler with tackle and gear that is specifically geared toward northwest waters. We stock a complete selection of lures, rods, and reels whether you are chasing bass or salmon. Our sales personnel have over 40 years of tournament experience on Washington waters and can help you figure out how to catch more fish at your local water.
We value each and every customer and know we are here to serve you.